Monday, December 15, 2008

It's HOLIDAYZZZZ now. Okay did I spell it right? Hah, for those of my friends who're still working, have fun. For the rest, let's have fun together man!
Anyway just to have a quick update and reminder for myself here.

Monday (today) - Movies @ Anyu's place with Jordan Toh in the noon, Just Follow Law and all the NG parts, making of the film and so on. We took like 2hours or more to finish the show. The macroni(gosh, how do you spell this?) cooked by Aunty Belle was yummy that I had 2 servings.

Followed by hitting town to meet Olive in town at night. Yeah, it was great, meeting Olive, laughing a lot over the new term she came up with, 'New Balance'. Not forgetting all the much distractions we had at Spins.

Tuesday - A trip to Pulau Ubin with my band batch mates and dinner with J2.

Wednesday - Picnic at Botanic Gardens with Jordan & Anyu? Meet Yuanshan for dinner.

Thursday - Trekking at Macritchie with Ru.

Saturday & Sunday - Band rehearsals!

Next Monday to Tuesday - Camp

Tell me, is this really what I considered as holiday? Hah, anyway I quite like the idea of being occupied with activities and friends so yeah, this kill much of my time.
Anyway, I wanna promote my concert here too.

Philharmonic Youth Winds presents Classiques!
Concert Details
Date: 23 December 2008 (Tuesday)
Time: 7.30 pm
Venue: Victoria Concert Hall
Conductor: Mr Adrian Chiang
Repertoires:
-Symphonic Overture(James Barnes)
-A Movement for Rosa(Mark Camphouse)
-Cappricio for Oboe and Band(A.Ponchielle)
Featuring Mr Tay Kai Tze, Oboist from The Philharmonic Winds
-Persis Overture(James L. Hosay)
-Capriccio for Clarinet Octet(Satoshi Yagisawa)
Featuring both The Philharmonic Winds & Philharmonic Youth Winds Clarinet Section
-GR Selections(Masamicz Amano)
-Blue Shades(Frank Ticheli)
-El Camino Real(Alfred Reed)

Tickets at $12 each.

If you're interested,do leave me at tag in the tagboard on the left. Do come and support me okay! (:

No comments: