Monday, October 02, 2006

i was so tired when i woke up for school.
chantelle gave me a mornin sms to wake me up.
i didnt meet siying in the morning.
we dont do much in sch, in fact i dozed off after eng class and chinese lesson.
purely revision. and nothing much.
o well. you can guess how much i scored for english paper1. in fact only 17 passed from my class.
i'm not one of the lucky few. i only scored what, 7/25 for compre and 14/25 for summary.
i'm prepared to fail my English paper already.
neither do i scored well for other subs. yeah dumb me right.
after school we did the class montage for grad day.
every sec4 classes are rushing and the deadline's on wed.
anyway my class is halfway done and its way too nice ( ;

oh i just got a new photo programme. yeayyy! so i tried out some editings.




No comments: