Monday, October 09, 2006

the first day of every week is always the most i-dont-feel-like day.
but i still pulled myself out of bed.
humid weather and really sickly in the head.
air's filthy and contagious viruses spreading in class.
ohh this is how a day started out.
nevertheless i settled down to revise my work.
ask.post.learn.do:
the very basic method of learning.
terrible. some of my classmates includin me skipped the last period 'cos tr wasnt around.
cycled to limbang mac to study.
i completed St.Pat's maths paper1! tough though but i did it [x
well you can guess how many hours i studied today.
then we went cycling,met rongzhu too. so we cycled together to places like stagmont camp area,kranji,carpark.we settled under my block to play fireworks.
rongzhu was trying to make rockets that can blast off.
it failed but its beginning to work.
and somehow rather,it taught me a lesson- perseverance.
when you persevere,you begin to see changes (:

yayy. extra maths lesson tomorrow!

No comments: