Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Details of Prom Night:
if u havent received a message in friendster from me. let me know. its regarding our prom night in zoo :) .
i know its saddening to hear that our schoolcancelled our prom night! but no worries =D
ITS UNIQUE, FUN, SPECIAL.
i bet we're the first to host prom night in zoo in SG.its a whole new idea. and i hope u guys would be supportive of this idea.
due to my tight schedule and clashing o's. pls cfm with me asap. i need to go down to zoo to book nd stuffs.
Venue : ZOO - BALLROOM [air conditioned]

time : Eveningdate : 5th dec
fees : $30 - $40 (inclusive of EVERYTHING :) ITSCHEAP)
the dress code is yet to be confirmed so pls dontbuy anything yet!
Any enquires pls let me know !
OH. its LIMITED! pls cfm ASAP. up to 200 ppl!


by pearly yeo pei ting(4-9)


you know its really fun to think back of such memories. some wonderful some bad experiences.
haha anyway its quite random i guess.

just completed my chinese 0level papers today.
o well.just pray hard as jane said,that i'm able to score well.
stayed home for nap,then studied at night with jet.
we always talk bout life,what we want to be,what do we want to do or even when to start a family.
i love hearin stories from him,stories that are amazing and superb.
but i didnt really think that far in my life. just do what interests me.

after my Os,

i want to take up rock-climbing course or canoeing course.
i want to do volunteer work with jet at those places whereby there isnt cure for some illness and people are awaitin for death.
i want to try out many different jobs which interests me.
i want to plan well my holiday schedule.

there're so many things in life which i havent been able to try out or even risk my life doing so.
you will think im crazy,but i love life-riskin tasks,not of extremely-life-risking.
i want to start leadin a meaningful life,rather than dull boring dead life right now.
studyin never seems to end,it just keeps my day going daily.
and even makes me feel mad when im unable to solve.
i havent been able to taste good food and movies nowadays.
i used to dine at Lets Eat,Pastamania,Sakae,Marche and go for movies at least twice a week.
yeah,its costly, i might as well rent some vcds and watch the whole day!
mm thats quite true. but what never stops me from movie is watchin with someone dearest to you.
a close friend i guess. (:

thankyou for the day.

No comments: