Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I'm becoming a mad lunatic crazy daziree.
Sometimes i really felt like giving up this tedious marathon.
some say:
"Score well for your 0s so that you have more variety of choices to choose."
yea yea, you can say it so easily but difficult to do so.
i really ponder why do this genius smartbrainy people can score really well..
And i really want that kind of brainy brain. then its so much easier to crack anything.

daz, FAT HOPE and continue to DREAM ON.

aouhh,so better continue to be alert and study.
just in a wink i got less than 3 weeks time.
i'm worried for myself but yea i dont do much.
gona study in sch library tomor.

anyway i had discipleship today noon.
and then we went to becky's place for audition.
i'm not good in that kind of coordinating-game.
to me ,it isnt fun at all. but makes me even more angry when i cant play right too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANTELLE (:
yeah.she's gettin OLD-er. heard her readin storybks to her baby which i borrowed for her.hah.
she can read well with expressions.
i can't wait to meet her for another suprise.
uh well.too bad she doesnt have sufficient time to meet me up tomorr.
yeah.Thursday. its a promise!


might be dropping by town tomorr to see my bro and his workplace.
i love daryl!woops. (ps:cos i can supper with him) but we havent been spendin time chatting ;(

thanks FADZLULLAH (:

GraduationPhoto part 2


ERIC CHEW SHI DA- my bestiee! tell me when you SUCCEED! :D
MR CHEN (: full of craps.lamer.joker.
me. MS MERDUATI and siying-->look at her tie!
MRS FONG SOK PIN-my band 'cher! <3<3
mengyi and me.
ERIC. aww we were just lam-ing ard.
group pic of us.
yayayaa

No comments: