Saturday, October 21, 2006

PartI grad night photos.

daziree. jet lee jia yao (:



JANE - my form 'cher and someone whom i can talk to.


and when you meet someone who used to be same class as you for 2 years,this is what happened(:


someone whom was the closest to me,whom i related things to. but,we're still friends now!okay,10 years friendship thats better.haa


when you're too excited, people tend to pop out in front of the camera. my prefectorial board sec3 mates!


Vp- Mrs shariff. my advicer!


the long lost friendship. thank you! i love you people!


jane and fadsj


ooh.ahh. i've graduated from regent sec! vivid memories are stored. come to think of that. how naughty+childish was i in lower sec!

-fooled teachers,tried to trip them. we make ourselves like total nuts.

-skipped lessons and headed to either the toilet or canteen or both.

-shouted at teachers loudly in front of class.

-turned the table upside down.

-fights broke out.

-smuggled cup noodles into class and even boiled behind the class!

-get into serious trouble and was sent to GO to visit mrs shariff many times.

-most prominent student in class who gives teachers headaches and heartaches!


someone impacted my life too.though she left regent,but im glad to still keep in contact with her. yea, ms chantelle koh. still preferred calling her miss. (: young and sweet always! rmbed we used to transfer each other gifts or items by her PIGEON HOLE! she used to drop me chocolates,sweets,encouragment cards too,and sometimes even panadol when i fell ill. and that she's seated behind in the staff room has a purpose, for me to say a hi or bye to her! i rmbed clearly when i was sec3,she celebrated my bday for me! she drove me to town and we went kbox,sakae,neoprint,shopping! we used to go causeway point or westmall after school together! i love her lil sexy black car! woo~ dining at something at that year which seems new to me was Pastamania. or even sakae. not only that, shopping on a weekend together! even till now when she's pregnant there's still shopping dates and dining at fastfood! she never fails to make me happy when i'm dull , cheer me up with her silly jokes. and also knowing her parents,brother,husband and grandparents! wonderful family she's got. people supporting her. am really happy for her.such a bliss to have known this lady. i love her! and i cant wait for HK TRIP and your new house!


untill.. i became a prefect in sec2. things started to turn 360 degrees. you wont believe how obedient was i,how nerd i became due to tuckin in blouse(until i bought the tuck-out blouse),how straightforward was i when catching people,how fierce i was (: then i got myself a post in the exco team. thank you MRS LIM,MR CHEN,MR THOMAS TAN for giving me so many opportunities! (though i always placed BAND FIRST)


Band was where i learnt physically,mentally,musically. i got wider circle of friends,learnt many techniques musically. but i wasn a fabulous fantastic or whatsoever musician. someone ordinary who wants to become extraordinary musician. i got a great conductor,tutor and wonderful teachers. i must admit i was really those heck-care attitude and gives them a lot of problems. but still they were very nice to me. thank you! and now in the black alumni band tee standing,makes me proud that i've finished 4years of music. i once screamed at ms tan and mrs fong, it was hard for me to make an apology due to my ego. but still i love these people! tell you people something! mr lim said if there's another OPUS or he's ard, his first choice emcee will be ME! o well,people just got high hopes in me but i don't.

and FADSJ (: d4rlinZ is also remembered. felicia.audrey.daziree.stephanie.janice.sharon.pearly.dororrin.

blazed forth to glory!

No comments: