Sunday, September 26, 2004

yosSs! woked up at 10am. my bro already woken up le. and i watched my fav show. and then listened to jay zhou's qi li xiang album every sunday for at least 2-5 times esp qi li xiang & jie kou. and then went to zw's hse de coffee shop packed lunch for me n and bro. after that my bro helped me cut hair!!! HE PROfessional!!! omg!! only cut thin la cos lazy go cut. now behind quite thin but cant really see e difference. hmmm.when my hair long liao, i want go my aunty's hse there e shopping centre cut better and nicer. hmm.. haven do homecon folio cos my reference stuffs in class. cant do art too cos didnt borrow books to draw the trumpet & sax if ever i could for art exam. Enthusiasm, finally know how to spell this word. things that made me happy ?? what are those ?? is there any thiings which ever make me happy?? musical notes ?? that's right. i can draw this. m gonna do shadin cos i'm not gd with poster colors and definitely not goin to a art class next year. this friday is chi paper. so fast. only revised 2 chpts. later goin do revise. tmr wanna watch The Ghost with my bro. see if he wants,if not then dont watch. lazzzyyyy. later mommy goin to weddin dinner. hai. BORED. dont know if daddy goin too. cos is mommy's friend. might take a nap laterrr. i loves napp. Now downloadin ENdless Love 3. dead bored. cant do iqexplorers on my com. dontknow why. mooncake festival coming. dont know how to celebrate. from today onwards,i dont have any names. just call me oie liao. no longer jiahui or daziree.
Listening to : First Love - Utada Hikaru
Next track : Stairways to Heaven (dontknow e song title)

No comments: