Friday, September 10, 2004

i decided not to quit band. after all those talkings,lectures from my seniors. may have let them down since i so pro in trumpet. lol. jk. if i quit, who gonna play my part? sec 1s still cant cope well neither do i teach them. have not been attendin band parc for thrice, must admit that. hai. i felt v sad. after e chat with joseph on msn,i came to realise a lot of things which i dont in e last time. and on that day i cried. i felt v sad,dont know if i should continue in band or quit. i already have e other cca in mind. but if i quit band, i wont have a chance to perform. i really wanna thanks those ppl who cared for me so much in band. Esp Joseph. Without him, there wont be Jiahui. and of cos, my sect de Cat & Dris. they have been great ppl. The 3 of them taught me, how to count&play. really appreciated those moments we had fun together, cried together durin sectionals cos got lectures fr huisi. she's so fierce,only me and cat are scared of her. and joseph will always be there to talk to us,guide us. though i know that mr tan dont really like me outside of band, so what can i do ? mr lim also.. he saw me usin hp all this in band but nv utter anything in front of me, but behind yes. now i know everything.
am goin to band prac later in e noon. joseph will be there to guide me lor. i really thank him a lot. actually there are so many wonderful ppl who cared for me. smts i really dont understand why. hope i will be able to manage with e pieces for e exchange. and also e camp tmr.
not only band is botherin me. my relationship. though it sunk,but i still like him a lot n i really cannot bear to leave him .. why must i suggest all this things. we have been friends together for 7 yrs. n a secret relationship for 3 yrs. n then now... hai.
n now is my tamagotchi. died 2 times liao. sommore i took a lot of efforts to raise them up, battle. hai. 1 is just dead now. i have no interest. though i know i got to be patient.
smts i feel that the world is just unfair. why must so many things happened on myself alone ? ? i got v gd friends but smts i feel that i dont wanna be in fads. we aint that close. only me not close with e fads. the rest r v close. often meet out too. cos of my cca that is affecting e whole thing. but so wat....

what a world ....

No comments: