Friday, September 17, 2004

yo-! what a day man! slept in class durin chai & seow lesson. tired uh. recess hanged out with leen,xf & bugx bunny.lol. then durin black mama lesson,we bullied her but wasnt me. i'm so guai ;p after sch in dance rm lor,waited for bunny. n then we went to give smt to ms koh. troubled me sia. lol =pPp we chased aftr e bus,so funny was like TOOTS. haa,that describes us best. but hai... i dont know what should i do still. i am still confused+sad. ate at Let's Eat with Bunny,e mee goreng was damn too spicy!! omg,tt bunny bot another drink but was free.lol. so hot that nearly cried. later on went walk ard,wanted to take neoprints but ..too full. lol. we are jus like that. nvm,tmr bunny will bring dig cam take photos for e gp. n then i bot same small file as bunny & leen. Together,we formed e BED. nice?? yeh,all thnx to me. so full nw,reached hm,my kor asked me buy western meals n ate a little lor. then latr need to upload many pics too & also upload blog. arghh,tmr history extra lesson for whole class. n then band prac. and then today cut my fingers again. on jus a finger had 2 cuts and i sprained my last little finger. hai, so poor thing.

i'm so sad everyday. what is happening. i am no longer who i used to be now, not a cheerful lively girl anymore. i just wanna be left alone. i'm really v sorry. the gp vanished becos of me. i am e one to blame. though we are no longer in this gp,but i will really treasure what we went through together before, the many things we did before, those sweet moments when i think back. maybe i was jus too harsh?? but i had already made my choice. no one can change it. that's just me. i didnt want to .. but i had enough of everything. i want to study hard go to a good class and focus on studies, not play and play anymore. that's my aim. i must be able to fufil my wish to be a teacher one day. Sorry is the only word i can say for now, though it dont means a lot. they are just words, that's all. its hurts for you guys and myself too. hope you guys can understand the whole situation. i dont mean to ....
but we are just normal friends from now onwards though everyday i missed you guys but i dont have the courage to tell you ..
Everything is overrrr between this gp.

No comments: