Thursday, September 23, 2004

urgh! today got so many tests. first 2 periods Eng test. after i completed e paper,i didnt even bother to check but fell aslp too tired. last night chiong for chi,art & sci like mad! n then next 2 periods was chi test. jus compre itself took me 20 mins,so hard to understand but still managed to complete all in an hr. and recess. jus ate a bowl of mashed potatoes. art, do e exam paper lor.i'm doin e theme, 'Zest my life, Jazz up my life'. jus brainstorm on e phrase liao. now i know what Zest means. whha,thnx! you know who yea! am gonna draw a trumpet,saxophone(if possible) and piano keyboard and musical notes thats it. hopefully my shadin tone is gd so i dont nid to paint,color wadever. so jus shadin. i rmb mid-yr i drew kangaroo wif all e car parts n scored 70+!! n next lesson maths. finally,finally got e chance to ans qns!! ms koh always nv call me ans! n got e COP for maths camp. so funi but only ann clapped for me. HAI.n really like tt chpt a lot man!! so damn easy only if got calculator. cos,sin & tan. =) my fav chpt! today we had fun wif ms koh,for e first time she's smiling & laughing too.n sci mrs sim taught new topic but i'm a genius,ans her qns correctly n she keep saying GOOD. ;p hopefully i can pass sci. aftr sch supposed to play badminton but in e end didnt so study wif bere & leen. dey not concentrative enough,only me. hai,so left at 4 went fishy's hse talked to her lor.she told me a lot lot of things which i dont even know in e past and we talked bout sec 2 camp. i miss it so much.. many things have been happening without me knowing. what to do. maths test on fri, sure sure die cos i'm not gd in tt chpt. jus hope everything turns out right tmr.later goin do my art exam paper, study a bit of maths hopefully can go into my brain and do history source based qns. need to build up my expansion,factorisation & quadration again. almost forgotten everything. i am so stupid. i dont suit to be in 2/5 .how i wish, i wish, i wish why everyone turned out to be like that? i wonder ..
why is everyone treating me like that???

No comments: