Friday, September 17, 2004

another thing i wanna say here. i had someone in mind le.. was quite long ago. but he knew le. n then now 2/9 guys and some of my friends know bout it. hai.. i really love him so much, can do anything just for him. i want to tell you,no matter what, stay strong you have me. i can give you everything. love.. intendin to buy him something but i dontknow. whenever i sees him,i try not to look at his face cos i'm really very shy.. i try to look at him from far without him noticing. the way he plays soccer..talk with his friends..laughs.. i dont know why are you so weird today. didnt even talk to me on the phone and never reply me after a reply from you. hai. becos of this, am so sad.. hope you are able to understand me. i really hope .... one day ..
And the reason is Youuu ...

No comments: