Monday, March 30, 2009

I got no idea.

Somehow I got outdated peektures from others' facebook which to me, feels like updated ones!
Below are the photos at Sentosa. Yessss, a screwed birthday plan for Rachel. :/

Robert, Dhel, Rachel and her big wet painted shirt and me!
Oh yeah, the wind was strong so what?

Then then, after a month the people from Ntu added me up so I got the pictures!
After we accomplished Rebirth!
Awwwwhh. We're learning!
Cheeseeee up the summit!
Another one!

Oh. This one hur, was STC's camp.
Yeah we jumped up together. I know I'm dark and you can't see me behind. -.-
Weixin! Oh I didn't get the photo I took with the look-alike-daz.
A few of the girls!
Okay I danced weirdly here. It was the c-a-m-p-f-i-r-e night!

Ahhh. Finally Manjusri Stadium camp!
The instructors, yeah we were wearing the 7 wonders shirt!
At the stadium our second last destination!
Instructors in school!
Spread out your hands!
And clap!
Gopal is stretching too!
Go team!

Yes I'm done!

No comments: