Friday, March 20, 2009

I was at blackberry bar on wednesday night with Niki. Drinks, pool and chill. Decided to head down to Zouk for mambo then. Bumped into her friends so we gathered together, danced by looking at how the people on the podium do the actions blaaahhh. yeah, it was super retro that night. So our last location was the thai club at central! Though I'm a thai, it was my first time stepping into a Thai club. And I was home on a bike!

So just yesterday I meet up with J & N at Bugis, then R & A at Brewerkz. Then it was partying at Homeclub. Music wasn't much to my liking, crowd's small so everything was just okay-okay.

Well, at least I managed to meet the people I want to see before I get busy again.

And... tonight was my second time watching the same movie again. Don't ask me why.
I was supposed to be at Srg Gardens for drinks with R but apparently she's already knocked out now. :/

It's a long day for me tomorrow, and time to prepare for my camp!

No comments: