Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Let's partay tonight!

Camps are over. Hooray!
"One cheer is not enough. Two cheer is not enough. Three cheers for celebration! "
I had a one-day belay program at Sembawang just on Sunday. The kids are from thai! Unfortunately I have no idea how to converse well with 'em because I can't speak much! That sounds really embarrassing when John introduced me as a thai coach to 'em. Awwww.
Anyway I headed down to the last day of IT fair with Sham and Dharyl! Yeah, and the first time I'm out with them too. All our craps started coming out and etc.

Then on Monday I headed down to Dunman Sec for the camp booster. Yah, I had the V Dong paired up with me and we had a lot of cheap thrills man! And we took shots like there's no 'next meet up session' man.

Oh yes, I just watched 'My Bloody Valentine' with Ru last night at Cathay. Kind of thrilling to have the eyeballs popped right in front of your face when you wore your 3D glasses on. Bumped into my musician friends then! Then I met a new friend!
A : " Are you a dragonboater? "
D : "Yes I'm."
A: "Oh, no wonder you look so familar."
D: "Are you from RP? "
A: "Going into RP."
D: "18 years old?"
A: "How you know?!"

The conversation was super funny between Angeline and me! Hahha but well, she happened to know Brenda too! So we can all hang out together, in this week!
Thought that my camps are over and this week shall be a big break......
and then the party and gatherings started to roll in. *wooosh*
Tonight I'm going for picnic and perhaps clubbing?
Friday I'm meeting my bandmates out!
Saturday I'm going to support my band juniors for their performance exchange!
And Sunday I have to attend band practice and camp briefing perhaps?
Date me out asap okay!

So here are a few of the photos I've uploaded.
St Theresa Convent
Class 2R- Candid Shot.
Bye all!
Last shot.
Jace! Gosh I missed the fun I had with her!
The girls.
Waiting for breakfast.
2R's flag.
Manjusri Stadium Camp.
My students from 4B2!

Last but not least, St. Hilda's camp.
Yeah, before my hair cut. R and I.
The crazy camp instructors!
Sham and I, with our magical removal blackhead pore!
Criminal! Right.
Front
Left.
We can have fun on bed too!
Tall giants.
Dee and I.

Toodles.

No comments: