Saturday, March 07, 2009

Asia Outdoor Instructor Course @ Kota Tinggi Photos

Yesssssssssssssy before I go to the photos, I'm back from St. Hilda's CAMP!
The camp was great, the activities was good and most importantly, the food was nice!
And to think my group name was, 'Big Specs' due to my geeky specs.
After my camp ended yesterday, I met Yuanshan and Pat at night.
We watched, Coming Soon which is so totally scary! This was my first ever time I got so scared that I screamed! And the funny was the people screaming together were all the low male voices. So damn funny. The plot was good, go watch it if you haven't! It's a show not to be missed! :D

Here, are the photos for my course!


Waterfall Resort
Jace, Larry and I.
Ram, Siti, Wenlin and Kim.
Nalgenes!
On the way to waterfall.
XIAOHEI!
The penguins flip flops team!
PONCHOS!
NTU group!
In the morning at Reception counter.
Bfore we set off.
KIMMIE~
huggable.
blackie.
with ivan!
Ivan and Jace.
Wenlin and Kim.
Let's set off!
Conquering the rocks.
Half way there.
the girls who reached the summit first with the birthday boy!
Outdoor cooking!
Maggie is good!
At the summit!
three of us.
Before we do jetty jump.
Nice pose.
All of us!
2nd time.

Breakfast time!
Say cheeseeeeeee
Nice view with nice pose!
Another group.
Birthdayboy!
Indiana Jones!
The mountain we climbed!
Last group photo before we head back Sg.

Alright, shall post up St.Hilda's soon too! Gonna prepare for tomorrow's training camp!

No comments: