Saturday, September 29, 2007

YAY, it's O V E R!

Wow, I feel really shiokibabbbye, some feeling which I can't be said in words.

Because my trumpet exam is finally over.
Recalled back:
/sacrificing my other times just to practise as much as I could.
/sacrifice for other stuffs like learning another new instrument(which means I can't play other instruments!)
/not eating heaty food.
/scoldings by mom just because i'm putting too much time into my exams(for the last week).
/getting so pissed off because I always mispitch the high notes.
/lectured by mr lim a week before.
/lectured by mr yusri.

And those times were the times where I wanted to just stopped and cancel or postpone the dateline for my exam.
That was how I felt then.
But was just so motivated and encouraged by mr lim a week before my exam.
Oh well. Everything happened so quickly.

All I know was that,those practises and sacrifices I made was totally nothing compared to the FIFTEEN MINUTES in the examination room.

But also, am grateful that:
1.my examiner is a cellist and a pianist.
2.I'm the last person for the whole exam.

And also Many Thanks to my pianist Rebecca Ng Chu Ying who done so much for me!

No comments: