Saturday, September 22, 2007

SATURDAY

Went to regent in the morning for combine practise.
3 hours working on Phantom Of The Opera.
It's not the hours that matters, it's the part that matters.
I'm actually playing the first part, which I haven't been playing first for months in rpws.
My head nearly burst trying to sustain, to hit the right top notes...
Really needa thank mr lim for giving me useful advices just days before my exam..
yeah, it's too last minute I supposed.
but I shall just go for it.

Had lunch with bandies at KFC, vanessa joined us too.
It was nice to hear her sharing (:
Headed to charles' place with a few of them..
We were supposed to go Bugis to buy bags!
But everyone seems so lethargic so we just hanged around charles' place.
mahjong,sleep,eat,talk,scream,shout,tv,laptop games,movies...
you name it,he has it.
Went for church service with liting in the evening.
Then we had dinner at Adam Food Centre.
I love the Mutton soup,Stingray and desserts there!
Shall post the pictures tomorrow, so just stay tune alright!
Took 67 bus to CCK.

Returned to charles' place 'cos aaron was still there.
Then I watched a movie with charles at Lot1.
881.
The show was nice, the songs, the plot, ....
Some parts are a bit too lame lah, like shooting each other with weapons. =.=
that's the most dumb part in the movie.
anyway, charles really make me laughed like no one's business in the midst of show, and that part was supposed to be the most sad part lah.
Oh well, =.= we're all like that.

Went home afterwards.
By the time I returned home was 12am already.
I'm very tired now.

I got work tomorrow!

When true simplicity is gained,
To bow and to bend we shan't be ashamed.
To turn, turn will be our delight,
'Til by turning, turning we come round right.

No comments: