Friday, September 21, 2007

HELLO PEOPLE!

I attended the Boston Brass Concert in my school cultural hall last night.
Today I attended the Boston Brass Masterclass at YST Conservatory of Music.
What's more its free and I learnt a few key points from them!
Went home straight after masterclass.
Practise for straight 1hour plus.
Just warming up.
Afterwards touched on my pieces, and I really applied what I learnt from masterclass,
and really.. it works for me!
I was rather satisfied with myself.
ANd I realised something-
I do need long warmups rather than those short inadequate kind.
Anyway met my dad and brothers for dinner at Joo Chiat.
yeah, it's supposed to be dinner, and it ended up as late as 10pm!

The restaurant's name is Rabbit Restaurant. How cool!

They are open from 6pm till 3am!
Their service is superb, even opened a coke can for me and refill for me!
My younger brother and I had double-boiled Whole Shark Fin's with Topshell,abalone, and scallop soup!
We only ordered less than 5 dishes and it was way tooooo filling!The prawns are so crispy that you can eat the whole prawn including its shell and eyes!Oh, but I didn't eat its eyes 'cos I find it disgusting but my brother did.

Had dessert!
Oh yah, I saw one hongkong actress and the previous lady news reporter for channel 8.

With just the four of us, my dad spent $100!
I returned home at midnight then.


End off with this picture, taken just now outside YST.


Don't mention to me about school,
because my whole week sucks to the max.

No comments: