Sunday, September 09, 2007

Symphonie De Republique, Our Journey

Last night concert was awesome!
Was enjoying myself more than worrying whether I hit the right notes,right articulation or whatever.

A Big thanks to the big group who came. (:
Fidah,Charles,Aaron,Jim,Kunjie,Noel,Liting,Hazel,Melody,Nich,Felicia,Darryl,Weijie,
Jess,Zhenyao,Yvonne,Karena,Cecilia,Yuting,Hockleong and Thomas!

Not forgetting Trumpet section, the craziee bunch of peopleee!
Shannon,Godwin,PeiChieh,Eugene,SongRen and Vanessa!
And everyone else!

I shall not post much words, pictures will speak now.

Republic Cultural Hall
Cards for my section (:
Ladies dressing room.
Trumpet section!
Guys trumpeters.
Godwin and I.
He doesn't even know how to tie his tie!
Sherline and I!
Noel and I.
Charles and I.
Fidah!
Regent Trumpeters
Group photo of few of them.


I'm tired already!

Let us all work hard for our lunchtime concert in two weeks time, year end concert and year end taiwan trip!

No comments: