Tuesday, September 18, 2007

BOOOS ON MORNDAE

Oh as usual, I couldn't wake up but thanks to JunHao's morning call! :]
And he still doesn't want to hang the phone after the morning call, instead he asked me MORE QNS. o.O when I was still in a sleepy mood!
Went to school with Sherline and Terry.
When I stepped into class, people mistaken me for a malay girl called ZUBAIDAH..
Think they were too embarrased after I told them I'm not! :D
And now they call me THAICHI (Thai+Chi)
Then, someone asked "Want to have class chalet?"
Can you imagine, no one knows anyone yet and already so bonded! =.=
Oh well, there're less than 10 girls in my class.
Might be a good thing 'cos we can all bond together?
See how popular my class is with so many people gathering outside (:
During breaks, drop by jordan's class since I got nothing to do.
So sick of FMT,PPT,WS already!

Went home with Jordan and XiangRui.
We were all talking about our own classes.
XR was so funny, he kept on mentioning that his classmates already KP him so much.
One of his classmates is married and has 2 children! How COOL!
While jordan's classmates were the quieter ones.
Anyway took a nap before having dinner and a shower.

Dad brought brothers to Mustafa at late night to get some necessities.


And and and, before I end off, I have to Thank Aaron Fan
for teaching me some photoshop techniques! :]


No comments: