Sunday, September 16, 2007

PICTURES PICCCCSS here i COME!
Hello! This post shall be filled with a lot of pictures, and surely you people won't be bored of it!
So continue reading happily!

So I just came back from Anyu's place.
We watched High School Musical 2,mahjong,chats... with few of the band alumnus.

Taken with noel.
In the morning, meet up my RPWS Trumpetees for lunch at Chinatown!
CPC was caught with things last minute, so she wasn't able to come. :(
We took several shots:Guess what?
None of us need to fork out a single cent to pay, 'cos the treat was from SHANNON!
Thanks Shannon!
Oh yes, Happy Birthday SHANNON and SONGREN! (:

FRIDAY
Last night, went to watch Rogue Assasin at Cineleisure.
The show was rather nice, very action-packed thrilling.
Then walked to Plaza Sing, took Night Rider back.
Talked till 5am.
Was very shagged 'cos I only had 4hours of sleep!
Some pictures we took:

Headed to regent for combine in the noon.
Wow, I learnt something new.
Although its' only the very fundamental buzzing, but it makes me understand even more.
Attended SSO concert afterwards.
My batchmates- Rebec,Me,Jordan,Charles
Daniel,Me,Jess
huijuan my junior (;
=.= what do you have to say.
charles!
Serene and MeflinSamuel and Dicky!
the peirce bandies
julieee.

Okay, I shall end off my super nice pic of the day! (:
I LOVE PEAS~!

School is starting in 2 days! -New Classmates.New Classroom.New Facilitators.New Module.

No comments: