Friday, December 02, 2005

yes,i'm back fr 2weeks thai trip.
overall : fun.made friends.learnt the language.their ettique.and stuffs.
went to their chinese school too. its very cold in e morn and night.
bought a bag,2shorts,ear rings,scandals,bracelet.
heh. mom gave me a thousand thai baht for me to spend.
didnt really buy any gifts for anyone. cos things are common. x;
thomas came back fr china too. he bought me sneakers and jacket. its pink.
so sweet of him.
and i miss him so much. heh.
its sad to say that/ i'm not playin for massband and small gp.
so not playin 4pieces,
makes me think very lowly of myself and ithink my standard is really very low currently.
hai.very lousy.
and i missed out quite alot band pracs.
the thai trip was over andi cant say much now.
me in such a bad state.
maybe it brings advantages to me this way.
anyway.today was the last practice to hongkong trip.
exactly four more days..
not really very excited.
not nervous.
anyway bro shifted the comp into his rm -.-
then now must always enter his rm. so dots ..
anyway bro not home.
he's goin NS soon. whaahahha lols
end here.
packin some of my stuffs later.
anyway haven buy many stuffs for hk.

No comments: