Monday, November 14, 2005

yes i am flyingg.
today went to concert with bandmates,
mostly sec3s and 1s. bout 20 of us.
west wind concert. at esplanade.
i think, their standard is not very good.
i liike the first tpetor's tone.very nicee.
after concert met yonglin.
borrowed a mouthpiec fr him.
its benge 1. err. i dontknow the diff still ;/
met my prisch mate, SEAN.who's in hillgrrove band. a horn player.
tink he got fatter. lols
met benny!! so excited over himm.
i think i missed him alots.ever since there's no sectionals. everything depend on myself.
then we went to plaza singa. i gona buy the brush for mouthpiece, another new cloth and training mouthpiece.
and i got my camera backk. ;p
gosh, ms koh's friend so rich. mini cooper. i love the car.if only itspink in color.
went back early with haiqing, nat , becky and ya xin.
they kept on suan-ing me what they gona do when i go thai ;(
went lot 1 meet mom , uncle ,aunt n cousin.
dinner. shop.
meet rena to take my mp3.
returned home and just practised tpet.
still stuck at samba. haii
i got the rythem already, but
pitching is still wrong.
very dissappointed with myself.
how. how . howw.
i cant bring my instru backk to thaii.
HAI.
tmr mornin gona buy battery for mentronome and then listen to the pitching.
i hope after comin back fr thai my tone will improve ba.
and i need to prac rythem for small world.
double tonguing.
tmr bout 1130am will leav home. zzzz.
will miss ya people.
OVERSEAS : 14 NOV- 29 NOV
14 days ;(

No comments: