Tuesday, December 13, 2005

ytd had prefect meeting.
yeah..so long didnt get to see my EXCO mates.
lini bot me choco ;)
one part of e wall was designed by e excos05.
pretty nice ;p
meeting with mrs lim and ms merduati regardin the orientation for next yr.
then thomas n i went to dined at Lets Eat.
went for movie. unexpected. watched Aeon Flux. nice nice ;)
met becky ben n flautists.
becky used taro cards c my life. -.--
maybe can say as accurate.
it upsets me for e whole of my nite then.
chatted w princer awhile.
then i smsed him bout many stuffs.
one sentence he smsed to me made me so touched,
that i cried, in my rm.
"....i'm willin to hear yr prob,console u when u're down n brings u happiness."
although its simple, but to me, it seems like,
the world has changed suddenly.
i'm really surprised by what he says.
and he wont lie,he's honest kayy.

today meeet thomas.
supposin i go fetch him, but i lost my way cos i walked fr sunshine place to his hse.
but was walkin towards lot1.
so we dined at pizza hut then.
met yvonne ng ;p
bot bubble teas.
went to sch.
no one ard ba.
doing my design for e tee.
then went becky;s hse awhile before we went home.
i asked him not to fetch me home.
i dont want to keep on troubling him.
tomorrow meetin mr lee. for the shirt designs.

No comments: