Saturday, December 31, 2005

Memories for 2005

Posts : Prefect Exco (Business Development Secretary , Band Exco ( Inter-CCA ), Class Chairperson, Trumpet Section Leader, Welfare and Publicity Exco-IC in band.

see my posts and you guys will know how busy i am. let me do a brief review bout myself. i grow a lot in this wonderful 2005. to become a mature person and to take my duties seriously. but i do joke most of the time. i learnt to take up my roles and be responsible. i also build up self-confidence in myself for public speaking.i never get into troubles with teachers anymore. indeed, prefectorial board and regent wind symphony made me grow tremendously,to become a better person with good personalities.

let me start off with my school life (1. class) first. i learnt alot through my peers and teachers. and my relationship between me and my classmates gets better. my close classmates are mostly guys 'cos i tend to clique more w guys than girls! most important friends are FADS( Felicia,Audrey,Daziree,Stephanie ) followed on hockleong, zhuofeng , eric, jia yao, thomas, kerwin. the other girl- friends of mine in class would be meng yi and sok wen. i chat online with my form teacher(Ms JANe ong) at times,i can talk to her bout most of the things. i love class outings.people who will go will be close guy friends and girl friends.

2. teachers

at first, i didnt realise there are alot of wonderful teachers in regent. i always thought ms koh is the nicest and there's no teacher who's so nice. in fact i was wrong. the teachers whom i want to mention for this year is .. first would still be Ms Koh HC. followed on Mr Hector Tan, Mrs Fong SP, Ms Lai LC, Ms Jane Ong, Ms Ong MH, Ms Tan MH and Mrs Tan JL.

let me talk bout ms koh first. she dont teach me this yr , taught me last yr. she's the teacher who motivates me for maths. who changed my negative attitude towards maths. and well, i scored for last yr. i got a A grade and i never believe for myself for that grade. she never made empty promises. eg, if i got a certain score for my first commontest,she treat me a meal. she talks and listens to me. used to be most of the time but not now. we become closer.. and not like student-teacher relationship anymore. we even go town. kbox. neoprints. shopping. dining for meals. the day which i enjoyed the most was this year 22july(my birthday) after sch went home changed and she fetched me to orchard. we walked and shopped till so tired.. took neoprint. ate at Marche at heeren. and i returned home bout 1030pm. she's a happening teacher ;p she just rocks my life. another most memorable day was at kbox ciney. celebrated her bday there. bought her cheesecake with candle which i got so lastmin. and with bday songs. i will miss her alot in 2006 'cos she's migrating to china. hai.. when Im 20, i am goin hk with her ;p i hope i wont forget neither do her.

bout other teachers. nice teachers ;p always talked to them. ms tan.being the crappiest band teacher in hk and online. mr hectortan .who's gona leave with my batch. i hope we can dedicate Peterloo overture specially for him. he talks to me ,at times before band prac start. his jokes very funny too. ms lai..talks to me,when i m really sad,she tries to find time for me de.we talked over phone at night. ms ong who also talked to me ..online. mrs fong .always say me. like jiahui huh..must study hard.. nags alot but good ;p ms ong MH. left sch alr.a trainee tr. very nice tr who will spend time teaching me. and mrs tan JL. just leave sch after her childbirth. my nice eng teacher who i nv forget.

3. BAND

being in band,i learnt many things. i still rmbed clearly. when i was in lower sec i was very defiant,hated band. and hate mr lim. so i dont have much close friends in band. i dont like to talk to e people in band too. was playin the trombone initially. transferred to cornet when i was sec 2. then upgraded to trumpet in sec 3. sec3 also rather rude to seniors first fewmonths ..cos i dontwanna participate in syf. i rmb..my seniors kept on talkin to me. joseph and audris. mr lim? cant be bothered with me alr. but still,joined syf and was playin first with dris. learned alot through the Tetra 2 camp which included bedoknorth and regent sec3s in june. it was tough. we build our tents, woke up early, had the thai-drills taught by our instructor. which we need to do formations like heartshape, flower.. and we prac daily w/o fail.once we prac at night bout 8 plus in parade sq.it was tough. cos we need to coordinate our steps, upper half body cannot move. play our instru . stars and stripes. it was leaded by the alumnus of bdn and the previous batch in our band. and now, i have the strong passion to play well in my trumpet. i want to be the best out of the best. i want to be in Singapore Youth Orchestra and take Exams for trumpet. that's what i aim. and get my own trumpet. i will work hard for it. without hard work,nothing is easy. been to alot of band concerts too. mostly nights. and learnt from them. the way the breathe together. and i got closer to bedoknorth and hougang band peeps. band is really very fun.

the last thing i wanna talk bout is people who rock my life.

Bedergent Brass Quintet (BBQ) [yonglin/rafidah/charles/jordan and myself]

bedoknorth peeps: digambar,diwadeb,shermaine,jiaxing,bettina,yangbin,kelvin kor.

regent band peeps: stephanie,mengyi,charles kor,yanxiong kor, band EXCOS,

i will never forget my trumpet seniors : kewei,lionel,jeryln,audris,joseph.

and my band alumnus : chingyee,benjamin, ya qing, aaron, angie,michelle, amalina.

and of cos, my princer : thomas.

the princessa cant leave without princer.

we've been together.yes. its been since 31st oct. the memories we have been together are sweet. you always give me the best. i just love that night when we went to escape themepark for halloween. although we are not together for long, i believe we will take a step by a step. its a new start for you and i. from normal friends to close friends to best buddies and to a sweet relationship. no one expected that too.

woo

people happy newyear. a new beginning for all!!!

No comments: