Saturday, December 17, 2005

talkin bout yesterday.. mornin met mr lee regardin sec3 Tees in sch.
thomas was so sweet to buy me Mac breakfast plus his.
so we ate in the prefect room.
jiayao youxun and a guy came in then.
ate only the hashbrown and abit of milo makes me so full.
then thomas and i went to fish's new housee.
rather big. like mine house .hee. we watched a movie.
very hilarious. thomas then left. i left at 4pm.
took a cab to fetch ms koh at her place.
then we went ciney for Kbox.
only 2hours but makes us damn cold.
took a photo.
we sang many songs. even sang Sexbomb. lol. just be whatever we can be.
went shopped around before she went to meet her friend for movie.
i went to marina sq, kerwin was workin there.
then fish's mom bought me dinner.apple strudel and mineral water.
i was very touched. cos i didnt eat anything.
then we went back together.i went to fish's place first.
go there chat with her awhile.
was feelin pretty down.
then thomas came to fetch me home. yes.he's very sweet.
i realised, he's really the nicest guy on earth
and i want this first relationship for him to be the best and the most wonderful one.
he's always been there, to listen to all my sorrows, to lend me a shoulder to cry on, and of cos i always share my happiness with him.
i love you for you are my one and only princer.
tomorrow going to fish's place for her house warmin party.
mornin go watch kingkong.
heard that its very draggy.
i'm sorry. i'm feelin very guilty.

No comments: