Sunday, February 27, 2005

okkay, today exchange. woke up 640am =x supposed to reach school at 7am. woke daddy up. hurry up got changed.. reached school , everyone fall-in already. aww, lat efor 15mins. then took te bus to bedoknorth, in te bus goin thru te scores. reached there, whoa,
12 school bands.! imagine te hall packed with people. got chij toopayoh, bedoktown, cck sec.. and of cos,bedoknorth being te host band. hmm. imagined listening to 12 same old set piece, rg raphsody. -.-" rather bored. but different schools hav different kinds of intontation,balance...and so on. i was not allowed to play.so stay behind.hmm. was alright ba. was great. then went for sectionals. so tired. hands n legs so numbed cos was so superb hungry.! then we plaayed w/o scores. with benny, our tutor. till bout 12 plus. packin up that time, met kelvin. of cos. yeah. missed him. i felt that i had neglected him alot. met bettina. xing xing. ;p susu.raf. asmah. eric so dao. khairul also. ahh.i missed those days, when we were together at msia.. in te hotel, roaming around. caught by mr lim. rather sad. but fun. ahah. yeah..

have to study very hard to achieve what i want. as in studies. phy.. maths.. poa.. ____

ayy,
once again,
i want to thank a person.
she may be very important to me,
she let me decide things with fast decision,
clear mind.
and helping me in studies.
talkin to me,
to help me copy well with studies better,
she's
a caring teacher,
concerned,
caring,
even took her precious time teachin me outside
when i'm last min studyin for a maths,
i've seldom came across this kind of tr
and she's

ms lai.

i'm really very thankful for what you did for me.
thanks.
even though i was being so.
rude.selfish. to you.
later i came to realise many things in life.

i've to thank certain teachers too.
without them, i wont be as great as who i am now.
but seriously speaking. i aint any better.
not a great leader.
i want to be potential
to be able to lead people on.
changing everything in me includes
step by step.
attitude always comes first.
maturity.

ms janeong, __ who talked into me when i'was really down over him.even got me smt.thanks.
ms koh hwee cheng., as you know. 1 plus years doin so much things for mee.
who dont even get angry.
i am certain that when my first pay,it goes to a treat for mskoh.
you've been over-nice to me. but. maybe it help me realise more things in life if not for you.


and of cos,
my section mates.
joseph, dris, cat and nat. for being so nice to me eventhough i seldom goes for band.
i promised, that i will attend every prac now.

and becky,
who talked me into takin part in syf.

and last of all,
myself.
being able to pull through ups and downs.

No comments: