Saturday, February 05, 2005

a day. a sad day. a sad sad day. hai- why. i cried for 2 days alr. was v upset today too. i cried durin chinese for 2 periods. cos i cant help take it. accepting e truth. isnot easy for me. i just cant accept te fact that they are together why. i was very heart broken.later fads hock kewin cheered me wup. then after sch went to look for ms lai.shewasnt there.llooked for mstan,poa test de explanation.went to her class 3-8. then. i see her bag. inside got te dontknow what lavender cream. she gave me some. so oily. but te smell was alright. then on te way back to my class,i met ms koh. she told me smt.i was upset. and walked away. n cried terribly again. hock kewin dey all consoled me back in my class. they were friends who were ther for me when i'm down. for the first time,i cried over a guy so much.yeah// hai/.

then have lunch in school.supposed to go lot1 with fads n some other guys but. my mom called me asked me rush home cos goin bugis. after lunch,looked for te trainee ms ong, talked to her bout him. cos i cant help being kept in me.we exchange no. so can sms lor. n then took a pic of me in her wallpaper.went home with fish n drey. then reached home,mom said too late so in te evening went to causeway point. met my bro there. bot shoes alr. shopped ard. mom bot vcds again. a date with te vampire part 3. she said watched at night durin new year -.-

then went home. tired. tired. no mood eat. dinner was mac meal but ate v little.

those ppl who cheered me up alot,thanks. ms ong,ms jane ong,fish,drey,stef,mengyi,sokwen,yvonne ng,kewin,hockleong, esp ms jane ong..who made some sense into my mind. but. i jsut cant forget him,never again..

myendlessloveforyou.

No comments: