Wednesday, March 02, 2005

tomorrow nothi much goin on,so am here to update my bloggie. hmm__ sunday ,went out in te noon with family for lunch. wanted to go westmall buy some groceries, but decided that go home ferst. so went home, mom took nap. i used comp. then dad fetched me to sch bout 4 plus for the Worldview youth conference while my family goes out w/o me man. aww. then fishh didnt came. were like 16 of us. at ntu auditorium. hmm,many undergrads there. and i tink we were te only sec sch who attended that. and truthfully speakin, adults should go there listen instead of us. cos, it didnt concern us that much. just education. yeah, and givin yr opinions..
was rather boring. tehre were refreshments too. we ate alot. then took te mini bus back to sch. some of alighted outside sch, cck n yewtee. the driver was kind enough to send us. then my dad fetched me home. my mom bought so many cds again -_- li sheng jie! woo! his songs very nice.

monday /. bluess. aww, class noisy cos free periods. i kena by mrs shariff. she even know that i am daziree. -__- " i wondered how man. aww. talentime audition. didnt make it to te finals. so many teachers absent.

today arhh. ms janeong and mrstan didnt came to sch.. free periods. again. poa test today. aww, didnt do my acct. 12 mks. slept for half an hr. was super tired. my mom la,keep wakin me up. called my hp. at 4 plus,then 5am annd then 6am -_- went sch myself today.reached at 630am. bot milo ms lai. hmm,helped her in some works too. and then durin freeperiod. that zf horh, showed us te erie video thingy so damn hilarious that keep on laffin. then i lookin at his hp, recess time alr. he just walked off . didnt even bother to take his hp fr me. so durin phy i returned to him. he showed me fake attitude man. aha, he told me jiahui sounds nicer than daziree. perhaps its real too unique. that not much teachers can read it when show that my name.

band. gave my letter but have to redraft over. was super hot in temusic room. aircons aint workin well. we played PHANTOM of the OPERA!!!!! i really loved it so much. esp angel of te music, music of te night. !!! so nicee. sommore melody comes frm trumpet. tot today got test on syf pieces for me.luckily . but on fri will be tested. thursday rehearsal again at conference hall. i hope, i can memorise te pieces by then. esp. sg raph.

today phy, mr chia took over. ? =O no comments. learnin a new chapt. i'm startin to love physics.. its part of sci. unbelievable. i hate sci. but now, things have changed. i want to do better. for phy. i dowan let myself down. again. never.

after band 6plus,met ms koh. saw her husband came to fetch her back. she so evil,eveerytime say me. haaa. but its just a joke la.so never take her words so seriously.

o___o end here le ba. am super tired. tmr house training. should beattendin. hmmm, yeah. resilience rocks horh. =)
o yea, thurs rehearsal at SCH can see my bdn friends again.





42 more days to SYF.
12 more days to adventure CamP.
5 monThs anD 22 dayS to my bdAy.
waahha

No comments: