Sunday, February 13, 2005

well spent new year. hhaha.
what can i say. fun fun fun. lol-
hmm. i only know that i stayed till very late everyday.

best day was 2 days ago, on a friday. aftr school, 3 plus ms ong, ms liong and ms lai came to my house. had to entertain them n gave ms liong n ong gifts fr our class cos they were leaving soon. then 4 plus. they left lor. my dad fetched me n kor to janice';s condo ,the jade. then swimming with fads plus class guys. later, changed .around 5 plus meet ms jane with class ppl. then headed to my class. fish stef n drey went home to get changed lor. then alot of ppl,very re nnao. then ordered canadian pizza. later fish they all came. whoa! gang fight on bed man. lol. =x then took full photo together.
people who were there, yujun- weisheng- thomas- jiayao- hock- kewin- dejin- eric- fish- stef- jan- ms jane ong- ziyao- thats all ba. plus me n my bro la. then gambled at my dad's study room. i didnt play la. cos ivery busy. haa. then ms jane leavin cos she goin church . so i send her down . she didnt eat te pizza man but paid 10 bucks for us. later pizza came. 34 bucks. got 2 13 inches one. later ate pizza then we all went to fishhy's house bai nian with her daddy. then gambled over there. i got lost money and earn money la. not much actually. around 10 everyone went back to my house, then gambled again. i didnt la. cos very big group too. then 1030 me n hock went to fetch ms koh at the carpark. so funny,she go 4th storey. cos i said wrongly, told her go there. so high n no cars de. lol. cos carpark got linked to my blk ma. then she came. we took photos with her too. haha. then she explored my house lor. then anyhow open my room de cabinets man. so shocked sia. -.-" later on air con. we were in te living room. te guys gambling. then around 11 plus they left. so left me, kor, fish, stef, drey n my y.bro.
all go my room and we gamble la. ms koh real lucky man. i mean those who are bankers la. she lost money still can smile de. haha. and say good to drey cos drey on luck too. then gamble till like 12 am odd. then stef's sister comin over. then ms koh wanna leave. me n drey go send her then she drived us to yew tee 7-11 .bot titbits for us .so good man.n drove us back. and she see us go up n she left liao. we ate te titbits and watched vcds lor. watched till so bored. everyone go my room chat n chat till tired. so prepared to sleep. but cant sleep. haha. so i sing for them la. lol- then they all slept on matress . i so bad horh. =x then 4 am odd felt asleep. stef n her sis left my house early mornin 730am cos dey got smt on. drey n fish still sleeping. 10 plus woke up. then they left. drey go bai nian with her parents ma.
-oN a fRi-

then me n fish goin mrs lai house at bishan there. so meet ms jane ong at woodlands. luckily never meet ms koh at chijmes cos she lost her way . lol. then mrs lai condo so damn big,like palace. then very cool too. her children very cute. we chatted bout our life lor, in regent sec. haiyo. - then ms koh came . lol. later 4 plus we left. ms koh fetched us to bishan mrt statn. ms jane then took taxi go alr. me n fish meet hock at junct 8. shopped around. then met ms koh again. then i bot her te eggy dustbin!! so cute! cos she saw in my room also have then like alot lor. cos my kor that time at msia bot for me. i tot sg dont have but saw so buy la. as valentime gift to her.s he still owed me kinder surprise so long liao. everytime same old reason haha =x then me hock fish went town meet class ppl. i met SYL!!! at cineleisure man. so cool. he very act dao but got smile la.he smiled at yujun man.then he hailed taxi go liao. then i met jamie yeo,crossin the road to youth park ma. then zf came for classouting too. we ate at cinel., then walked to youth park.so many ppl alr.we sat behind lor. saw jamie yeo carrie chong daniel ong grace chua behind talking. then got give out freebies too. we watched halfway, eric n zf went bowling at BP alr. thenbout 8 plus, we left leh. we took bus 190 cos the show abit too long n aiya. not realli interestd too. then we stopped at teckwhye there, cos jiayao said got short cut to his hse. what the hell! was damn scary n dark n eerie leh. we walked fr the drain there fr PJC all the way to villa verde. so scary .ulu ulu kind. but was fun, with the guys. they brought along torch man. then we go jiayao room gambled. his mom gave us hongbao lor. we ate supper there too, his maid cooked for us. then his room very guyish de. all the guns stuffs and ncc de. then gambled till 1130pm all left together. jiayao n eric walked me to my house. we had a great chat while walkin. while te rest walked stef n drey home. was fun with our class guys. on our way home, we met boon eng cos he stayed at villa too. reached home 12 plus le. so tired.
-on a sAt-

ahh- today ah./ dad woked me n my bros up. then we changed liao, went to yum cha at chinatown. so crowded . got alot of angmohs// then ate abit already very full liao. i love chinese tea man// so nice. in fact ,all kind of teas// and starbucks coffee // then fetched my didi to northvale his friend's house, fetched kor to sim lim. i nothing to do, so go home lor. intended to go swimming. but dont know if fish they all want. ya. then thats all lor. now at home.boring boring ahh./ =.-

No comments: