Friday, February 04, 2005

today's a bad day for me. ever since last night,i felt like crying but i burst into tears aftr sch. i couldnt help take it when it happened right before me., in my class. it mademe hurt. i know.i know. its impossible for me and him. the girl was with her in my class after sch. i was havin a mixed feeling.dontknow whatto decide. ppl comfort me but i just felt terrible. is he pretendin to be so good to me or what? he gave a gift which he bot fr overseas ytd personally. we were on te phone chatting so happily a few days ago. but today???!! it happened. if they're really patching to what they used to be, i will only have to congrats them and wish them all te best then. i've nothing more else to say. its his happiness he's looking for. and great that he found it at last. i will be very happy for him then, but sadness filled my heart inside me. why do i have to pretend to be so cheerful n happy when i'm not? i pretendin everyday. but isnt tt great?? hai- its has alr happened . i've nothing more else to say now. and i dont wish to comment anything bout it. i dont want it to affect my studies, my entire life.

i failed phy, chem n poa tests.was actually a big blow for me but i pretended. why again do ihave to do this? i hate science. no matter how much i study, i definitely fail. poa? i hate it-the basics. hai- but am just glad that trs in cca room 6 are encouragin me to work harder. thanks. i seldom see ppl supporting me in studies. nobody cares for me. but until i met these trs who cared for me,teach me.
i'm tired,i'm sick.i'm dying soon.i'm overworkedwith studies.

this is a bad day. for me.

later am goin out with mom to buy newyear clothings ..... yeah. thats a good thing. sorrycant make it for today's band . as i've explained .

does she really pampered me alot? why is she treating me so good, like a v v close friend.?
i just know that i get along real well with teachers especially than friends. adults are nice to talk to. they can understand and have more experiences than us. thats te good thing.

i beginning to feel that i'm goin back to my old self. no way man! i hope i will be able to become better as days pass byy. a better person. better results. improving my studies. and. lets not talk bout him anymore. i'm being hurt. but i will easily soon forget n cheer up. but later will rmb everything again. for te many times, i cried over him-

days r just like paintings, u need aspirations to go by.

No comments: