Friday, November 21, 2008

Last evening I attended the combined bands of Regent, Hougang and Shuqun's concert.
Had a good conversation with the band teachers, especially the new teachers. Welcome! Haha.
And also chatted with the vice principals too. Most of the alumnus took the ride back with Regent. It's been months since I stepped in that school, and I started to recall my time in Regent man. Anyway, I went home after that, was too tired to eat Ba Chor Mee even though it was me who suggested having supper. Sorry peeps!

Oh yeah, shall upload the photos here very soon. A hell lot of photos thanks to the photographer, Mr Yeo Ze Ting who went around capturing shots. (:

So I finally get to see my mom after several weeks of not 'bumping' into each other at home.
She looked at me and said "whoa become blacker again." Hahaha. And she got me to buy toto for her. Hah. This is one fabulous thing about being legally 18.

So Stephanie Toh, only when you're officially 18 then we go clubbing la!

Anyway my evening was spent with Ys, pat and his friend. Wanted to drink at St James, ended up slacking at Suntec's Starbucks. I bumped into Aaron fan! Like after not contacting since the Os period.

p/s DREY it's not that I don't want to meet you all eh, you all left early when I was already making my way there!

No comments: