Monday, November 03, 2008

I was 15 minutes early for class today(Like whoa), so I did a research on the Thai ritual after my friends told me about the movie, Coffin. It was said that if you laid in the coffin, it means getting rid of bad karma or to prolong life. Sounds too good to be true. But the only time you lay in the coffin is when you're dead. Would you want to do it too when you're alive, just so that you can start a new life afresh like newborn? Well I guess if you're given these number of years to live, then live it up. What for you lengthen it. As though trying to change your path of fate.

Anyway,I had a breakfast with my old clique, JXDVD. But Dyne was not in school. :/
Western meal and fruit juice for all of us for a hearty breakfast. Yeah, we catch up like nobody's business and returned to class late.
Then it was meeting FADS to hit off town. Whenever we get together, we shop for the cheap cheap yet good quality stuffs and reasonable yet thumbs up food. Oh yeah, did I mention Steph didn't join us again? !^%$@^%^#^@$!$%#@%$#!&% We gonna wait till your As is over and let's rock and roll the town!
Hah, I can't forget that incident at Central when the waitress didn't allow us to be seated at the 4 seaters table when there's only 3 of us. She had the cheek to tell us that it's only for four when the restaurant is bloody empty. Like you can hear whoever's talking no matter how soft. Make a big fuss of it, can't imagine that we did all those silly acts like we totally walked out of that place. Yeah, it seemed like secondary school days again though it was years back. OKAY, I'm the culprit. I suggested walking out and I did so, with the two of them tagging behind me. "Only when jiahui's around then we dare to do." Hahaha. Have to be honest, only when FADS are with me, I do all kinds of silly retarded dumb acts. Enough of that for now. Hah.

I was researching on 'Female hormones' and I chanced upon this '12 ways to deal with anger'.
Some ways appear useful and effective to me. So I just wanna share a few which I totally agree on.

Don't argue after 9pm
Arguements may appear out of hand in the evening, especially if the partner is tired after a long day at work. Trival things that happen may develope into something major. Any important issues are better talked about in the daylight hours, when people are fresh and sober.


Be assertive rather than aggressive
Some people get angry because they don't assert themselves. They find it hard to speak up or to make their point, so they tend to keep quiet. But their anger is likely to simmer until they get to boiling point and they become furious - and everyone knows it. If this sounds like you, it will help to learn to speak up for yourself sooner rather than later.
You need to calmly make your point using the word 'I'. For example: 'I would like you to help me with the shopping.' Or 'I'd like you to explain what you need.'


Get more leisure
Many people work crazy hours these days. And many of these individuals seek help from therapists because they are constantly irritable and angry. Some admit to smashing keyboards or throwing things round the office. This is not normal behaviour. Anger and irritation can be reduced by finding more time for you. Take a lunch hour or at least get out for a walk - even if it's just for 20 minutes. Above all get more sleep. All work and no play no longer makes Jack dull - these days it makes him angry, dysfunctional and sometimes mentally or physically ill.

Taken from this website.

No comments: