Friday, November 14, 2008

Say hello to home now.

After not being home for almost the whole week, I can finally sit on my comfy bed and use my laptop. Say hi to everyone in my family now, including Beard. Stare at my wall of 2 band schedules. Looks at my beary bed, ready to turn in after I'm done typing here.

Run the East Zone NE ambassadors program on Tuesday. Stayed over the night before, and watched Russell Peter comedies till we fell asleep. Good to mix around with the various secondary schools from the east. All of us went for supper and then ys and I crashed Pat's place. Had a nice conversation with Nicholas, watched movie till we fell asleep. The next day we went to ys' s place and did several videos of ourselves! When I returned home I was already dead out.

So just last night, the 14 coaches went clubbing together. Was the first time we did so, but sadly some others couldn't join us due to exams. Another time guys! Clubbed at Double 0, danced/shake/swung/screamed/laughed/sang like there's no tomorrow, perspired like you can just squeeze water out from your tops and the funny thing is ,we took turns to rest on the sofa, just to replenish energy. Hah. None was drunk, no worries. And then, ys and I crashed Pat's place. By the time we reached was 5am, we just hopped onto the bed and sleep. Slacked around till evening, headed to ys's place and then to town for dinner with J1 and J2. Last destination before HSH : chilled at boat quay.

[ You probably might be bitching how long this entry seems, or perhaps you're just scrolling down for interesting pictures. Pictures don't tell it all every now and then mind you. Yeah I might appear a loser to you, having to update every teeny weeny details here, don't bother reading if it bores you out then. It's your choice. ]

No comments: