Sunday, April 20, 2008

GUESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

My caption tells it all already. Just yesterday, I went to this place:


WAHHH. Dinosaurs are still alive or extinct already???????


Uh, water playground? Wild wild wet?
Can play checkers too????

Ahh.. Think about it. Where else can you see such?

You're wrong.

It's the Singapore Science Centre!! :D

Was there with suresh and joe han(new friend). Before that we were playing pool with a few others too. Woah, I supposed my network of friends have widen a lot. :] Walking from Jurong to BB wasn't that far afterall. (:

Next up was girlfriends staying at my place. Supper with them including brothers. Chit-chat, girls' craziness, ....

Guess who's this.

Neeenaahhh.


After they left today, went HollandV to meet suresh. Went Tango's for drinks. OTH ah!

Woh, I love their potato wedges man. to the maxie.

View of BB. from the twentythird.

No comments: