Monday, April 07, 2008

FOOD, GLORIOUS FOOD!!

For the past week before school starts, I've been going out daily!
For what?
Shopping, good food, movie and chill out.
Just on Saturday night, dinner was at Hard Rock Cafe.
It was so crowded and we didn't reserve table, so we waited a little while for seats.
I had Passion Fruit Smoothie!


Crab salad to go with the buns.
My cheesy macaroni.
Daryl's steak.
And Dylan's burger meal.
Lastly...., we had vanilla with hot fudge brownies!

Initally my dad didn't want to pose with the ice cream on till my brothers persuaded him.

Look at how cute he's, with his tiny weeny eyes. :]

After that , I meet Suresh and his friend at town at bout 11pm.
Walked around, chit chat, then home in the middle of the night by then.

Few days ago, I had Fried Mars Bar again!!! :D :D :D :D

Whenever I go Far East Plaza, I'm sure to go for this yummlicious fried mars bars.


Teatime at Spinelli, another of my favourite chilling place.
Cheesecake.
Chocolate mint spin.
Oreo cheesecake.

Now I'm craving for all my favourite foodddddddddddddd now :(

No comments: