Monday, April 14, 2008

CONCERT.

Yesterday was out in the early morning for rehearsal at 11am.
Worked on a few stuffs before rehearsal ends.
We each got our own tags!


So either we enter or leave the backstage, we have to scan to make sure they know.
Quick lunch at marina square foodcourt before concert starts.
I guess I've already overcome the fears or whatsoever you called it.
Great concert, was really enjoying myself with all the music.
Though it was a duet solo, it's after all, another accomplishment for myself.
Way to go daz! :]

Shaoming,the flautist and I.

Fidah, the hornist and I. Was taken in our room though.
Valerie. PIG.

Photo taken with Hong Ghee with concert. :D

Benjamin, the percussionist and I!

and.. FIFI!! Rather sad uh, we only took one. :(

And definitely, the support of my friends who came down, specially to support!

Naming, stephanie and hayati. They got me a cute candy. Suresh!! Can tell he really enjoyed a lot.
Noel ma.
Matthew fong.
The rest of the RWS band mates.

Then we celebrated Noel's birthday. Oreo cheescake I bought for her from Secret Recipe.

Make a wish..

Tears of joy! Look at the way she held the knife. Ah, the right way..
Suhaila and junhao.
Junhao and I.



eh, i'm good at this!

The new flavor, Chicken BONAZA.

To end off,

<3.

No comments: