Saturday, December 08, 2007

MSIA TRIP PART I.

Guess who's back, back again, DAZ is back!
Everyone must be anticipating for this entry uh.
14 hours of rest back in Sg is definitely insufficient for me, so please do allow the pictures to speak (as usual).
If I'm to write this entry, it will be dooper long and dull too.
Shall delay no further then.

Reporting time:6am

Anyu & Qinyuan
Esther and I in the bus.
Lunch Buffet. Fruit Candies with marshmallows.
Trumpeters during dinner.
Liting & I.
Me, Noel & Liting.
Me, Mel & Von.
Siang, Eliana, Me & Ting.
They were trying hard to bite off my ears. -.-
Lunch time.
Full Band.
Cute little sec1s.
Group photo of alumni.
pointing and pointing.
Getting ready to jump but failed.
There's crazy times too.
Woodwinds.
Flute Section.
Euphonium Section.
Trumpet Section.
Saxophone Section.
Horn Section.
Clarinet Section.
Sorry if I missed out some other section photos.
And the alumni with the teachers.Junhao & I.
Who says teachers can't have fun? :]
The HORN SECTION :D
And I can blow it B I G.
Zhenjun, Suhaila and I.
Snacks.

P.S to RWS, get any photos you all want from my blog yeah. (:

Look out for PART II.

No comments: