Monday, December 17, 2007

Let's WORKOUT!

Spent my morning on something healthy for me- CYCLING!

Cycled around YT,CCK and TW.
Was pretty fun killing fats here and there! ;D

Next up, I spend my evening at jet's place.
He got a new pet, a nameless BIRD.


We were supposed to go cycling in the evening but due to the heavy downpour, we stayed indoor. catchup, sharing session, and so on.
Before I turn in, last night I had a terrific band alumni gathering at West Coast!
Of course, this was just some of us who could make it. The pioneer batch.
2nd batch.
3rd batch.
4th batch.
Latest graduated ones, number five.
Not forgetting, the trumpeters. w/o : jerlyn,kewei,nat.

Me,Ben and Anyu.
yiin and i ;D
He's the future nurse, Jeremy!
Despite the rain, we still enjoyed!
charles and suhaila.
The great chef, DRIS!
JUNS.
KEXIN ;D
ANGIE ;D
chiu and juan were figuring how to peel prawns.
The army guys!
and the ladies.
fingers with vanet.

It's only the first day of holiday and it seems so longgggg.
Work tomorrow! C :

No comments: