Saturday, December 22, 2007

Band Exchange/Stayover

I shall begin with my stayover at granny's place.
I was taught how to play this drumset by my uncle when I reached.
And as he taught me, I suddenly felt that I'm having a one on one tutoring session.
He only took 5 lessons from a professional and off by himself man.
Besides, he also plays the electric guitar,saxophone and clarinet and have it at home.
This shows that, Learning is never too late!

My cousiee, cheyenne.
Compared to my cousin, i'm still a newbie. learning multiplication!
look at the size of the slippers.
and I could actually fit in!
dessert!
So on the exchange day, presenting to you the ALUMNI.
Esther is strong!
team building game1.
team building game 2.
Full Band including Msia Chung Hwa High and BN Band.
Trumpeters!
Tuba+Euph
Double Reeds
I miss her! ;D
My hctib!
Percussion Section.
The Alumni again.
she's the bassoonist.
YUBING!
TBONES.
jie chao!
1st trumpeter guy.
presenting the token of appreciation.
Lunchtime.
Before we begin the game.

I'm still sick! : (

No comments: