Sunday, December 30, 2007

FRI,SAT & SUN

Worked on Friday morning but thanks to my terrible cough, I went off halfway to see a doctor.
Just to consult a doctor, I've to wait for a freaking 90 minutes.
Had lunch with daddy before headed home for a good 4 hours nap.
Because mommie and dylan went to Genting, DYNIE came to accompany me.
I headed to SengKang to fetch her then.
On our way back, we saw this at Chinatown.

By the time we reached here, it was already 1am.
Prepared, and we went off to Eric's place for Mahjong Session with XR too, till dawn 5am.
Due to my sickness, we can't order the $20 Mac Breakfast Delivery. ):
Then went back to have rest with all the punchings at night. Haha! (Dynie knows!)
Brother Daryl came home the next day, and we prepared LUNCH.
Like what Dynie said, it was THAI STYLE ANG MOH Spagetti!
In the evening, we went CYCLING around CCK/YT area with Jet.
Sent her off at the train station while I went home for rest. (sick people really needs SLEEP)
At night, meet some of my bandmates to attend a funeral.
When I returned, it was already 1am.
And guessed what, I was able to sleep ALL BY MYSELF ALONE at home!!~

A SUNNY SUNDAY
Woken up by texts and calls, it spoilt the beginning of my day already.
Moreover, the weather was lousy.
TOO HOT TO BE HOME.
I want to go frolicking in the pool! ANYONE ?
I can't wait for mommie and dylan to be home tonight(though it's gona be late night)
And brother daryl's in Camp.
Daddie's working.
And I'm home alone, sicked.
I'm missing every single one of them already!
Auntie just called to check on me, who just returned from a two weeks vacation to Thai.
I had a cheapo lunch, with one fried egg(two yolks), hotdogs and rice with WARM WATER.
I missed my morning medicine.

AH.

I met Mr.Santa, he told me he would grant me a wish.
I wouldn't wish for myself though.

No comments: