Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRILY X'MAS!

I had a 3 hour(9-12pm) work yesterday at SJI.
It was rather slack, and we had fun playing with rubix cube,lengthy jokes and games.
Meet Suhaila and Junhao in the noon, supposed to go SengKang but it was cancelled.
We went town shopping for last-minute xmas gifts.
Was rather cool having to buy gifts for each other when we're out together.
Happened to bump into thomas and a few others.



Then I took photo with Naruto's Sinseh!

After all the shopping, we meet the rest of the people.
-charles, felicia, noel and hockie.



Shopped again.
This time round, bumped into Val working at Fourskin.
Dropped by this Japanese Restaurant for dinner at Centrepoint.
Zhenyao and Daniel joined us later on.



Have you seen this PINK SMARTIES before? :D But there isn't the M letter print on each of the smarties.
Junhao and I exchanged gifts! I didn't even know that he bought this purse for me when I was out with him. See how well he kept from me.
Noel and I.
and yes, i hope she don't sees it!
Look at the crowd at town. AHHH.
Drop by at jennifer's workplace and she was selling expensive kiddy balloons!

Another group photo including Bird and Von who joined us.
and here'sthe trumpeters!
Since town was too packed, we headed to Plaza Sing.

And I met Stephanie. Happy Sweet 17th! A few shots:
Psp keeps you away from B O R E D O M.
So we countdown and MERRY XMAS everyone!
Aaron and Charles joined us too.Had some drinks, then we headed back to CCK.By the time, it was one plus.

Then I meet FADS at CCK, took night rider to town again.

Dined for supper at HongKong Cafe at Cineyleisure.
Very packed,that's why its 24hours.

Their menu looks cool, and they have 200 over dishes!
Drey and I.
Steph and Fesh.
this is what we ordered.
And so, they got cranky after some vodkas. (rare ones) FADS!


Thanks for the presents and texts!

Returned home at 7am.
Slept till evening.
And I missed out all the other activities which i'm supposed to attend. :(

No comments: