Saturday, September 24, 2005

today's poa was alit interesting though.
after contactime helped mrs eswaran yea.
then went for band.had games.was quite stupid cos was a very last min one.
supposed to be the bundled treasure hunt game which i think will be more cool.
had sectionals, had projections at parade sq. lol.s by becky.
benny is so great! taught us so much. every of his sectionals seem to be a important masterclass.
i love him!!
then,percussion was practising their ensemble with bedoknorth too.
yanshuang didnt came for band =( how sad.hai.
today was fatin's bday too. so splashed water. thats our custom.
and then all splashed me.
why always i kena -.-"
wore zhenjun's extra pe shorts.
went cycling alone around yewtee area to build my stamina.
nat was so kind enough to brim home my trumpet ;p
thanks babe.
and then went home,
nothing much to do,
decided to eat out.
so darren came my house to fetch me =x i scared ma,
meet fish,
went to the carnival.
then decided,to play the AirForce1. by Uk de. so last min.
its, 7.50 bucks. me,eric and fish.
o my gawk!
at first, screamed our lungs out.
was scared like hell. not height, but will the blue thing to support us will drop out? :x
cos i scared not safe.haha. then 2nd part, i didnt even scream or make a noise.
all i wanted was, calm myself down and too speechless so scream. lol..
damn, omg. u wouldnt want to know. cos its by e Uk de, u will really fly out of yr seats.
then giddy -.-"
met many ppl, like ben,pris,that gp of friends, mr teo n family,aili, joanna.....so on.
eric pei me home,
;p
had a chat on e phone w miemie for like 30mins, ay,over many stuffs.
thats so coincidence.
she and i got same psle agg score, 211. same grades. As for Eng n Chi, Bs for Math n Sci.
i used to stay at bukitgombak and she's stayin there now.
she got e same color as me. we got e same specs color.
we from the same, ok.this is meant to be secretive yAr.
she's crazy like me.,
character weird,
doesnt like too complicated stuffs.
i'm havin a headache noww ;/

No comments: