Saturday, September 24, 2005

its 1.12am that i'm bloggin now.
noon studied chem ;)
my y.bro celebrated his bday today.
so many of his GUY-friends came over to my house for party.
mom cooked ALOT. they played water-bombs and creams ;/
night bout 8plus,went funfair carnival again.
cos hock jio me lor, w classmates, yvonne,youxun and chong.
wanted to play tagarda.then hock said dontwant.
then i so pissed w him, wadever he jio me out for? not playin any of this aint thrilling lor
so i left,met nat to collect my tpet. her sis looks lik her anyway.
met my aunt n cousin on ferris wheel. wanted to play tagarda together. in e end ,booth closed so early. 945pm -.-"
so didnt play.met my kor,went home together w him.before that went ntuc bought spagetti n chocolate.
reached home,chat o' phone w miemie. n then fish.
nothing much to do now. just some of my fav jellies. yeah,
now online chattin w jeryln,so long didnt chat w her.she's funny.
just chatted w dris too ;)
somehow rather, i miss my trumpet seniors.
so we gona have a FULL trumpet section outing. includin alumnis.

No comments: