Friday, September 23, 2005

not supposed to b online but just had the strong urge to tag.
anyway, poa still sucks.suddenly ms merduati asked me to ans qns, guessed whad.
cos i kept on lookin at my mirror :x omg, i cant ans her qns.then she said she v worried for us,esp me, coS my poa always lousie, i know NOTHING bout accountings. zzz.this sub sucks,
had band as usual.we played dies natalis. and i am so so delighted, cos yan shuang managed to try to play most of the notes. she can reach D, i didnt even know.!! i was pretty shocked. i'm really so proud of her and i praised her so much. hee,. today is also mie mie 's bday. and we gave her a surprise water splash. asked her to be in pumping position and then splashed her water.omg. then then -.- i also kena . jus cos she's my twin sistar. what the.. and then, omg, we wore e same colored bra. its jus too coincidence. and really,her bday falls on the same day as me. so coincidence, and she stays where i used to stay.
zhenjun borrowed me, his pe shorts and pe shirt. i was really very drenched lor. and the water is darn cold. sommore, the sabo ppl are -.-,, sec3s.

gtg soon. need to do cme portfolio. plus some hws. ;)



yeah!!! GAME 3!!!

No comments: