Thursday, September 22, 2005

today.mood aint good.
suddenly i felt so left.
durin recess.as usually prefects wil sit together ma.
then i wanted to sit opp. yvonne after buyin my meal. then she asked me wait.
this seat is for veron. i so damn furious. she was so direct .
i sat alone, ate finish.went up alone.
why am i so left out in e Exco prefectorial board??
HAI.
i just hate myself.
none of them wants to chat with me de lor,, wtf,.-
they always ignored me.
i dontknow,,smts i asked myself.why do they wanna help me get a lit' post in e exco then?
whaat? look down on me?
i'm not even close w any of them,
but maybe thomas.,,cos he's my best friend. but now. i dontknow,
we dont even have the time to talk.
now,i really needs someone by my side.
who can it be?
i only know that,i m so close to guys in my class until they always bully me lor. omg.
always tap my head. kerwin.
greet me in a different manner.hock.
weird ppls.but still my great friends.
i dontknow larr,
i am so confused and fan now.
but i think i really felt so much better,
after tell xiong many things.
i think i really scuks in everything.
always fail,
i'm a big failure.
when will i ever change my mindset,,
i hate myself.,
for being good-for-nothing.

No comments: