Wednesday, September 21, 2005

i'm just so dissappointed.
by how the juniors treated their own seniors.
it's indeed too speechless for me to say anything now.
i just cant believe my ears when that particular girl scolded me idiotic in chinese just because i showed her a photo of me.
she may find me retarded ,yes. but she just cant shoot it out all of a sudden.
was shocked for a moment. i was like. what the fcuk?
my heart just sank for that moment,. it really hurts me alot although people may not know how sensitive one can be.
so i waited for an apology or something from her. there was NOTHING at all, totally nothing.
how SAD was i.
this whole week many awesome tests.
yesterday had Emaths test n poa test. today had Eng test.
tomor have phys and Ss tests.
i did a great thing today!
bought western meal, plus garlic bread and ice lemon tea for ms koh. (;
she rocks kayy,.
wrote so much bout her in my CME folder.
suddenly i felt so upset.
i just lost a guy whom i love so much that nothin can describe this once used-to-be everlastin relationship. and it was only like,durin the bandcamp that we brokeoff,.
very upseting news for me and throughout the wholecamp, i was just trying to be my OLD self- the very happy/cheerful daziree everyone knows.
although we brokeoff,we still contacted through hps. and i knew i will still love him as much as he does. it might be good for both of us. bcos studies is always our first priority. followed by , my music and friends . single may be good. but i know , i will never give up on him.
he's the guy,who makes my everything..
and i knew,i do.

No comments: