Saturday, March 12, 2005

finally! holidays! not really.much hws. all from 10 YEAR SERIES BKS. whoa.,aiyo__ teachers very inconsiderate for students.dont know we got many activities going on too.not exactly to rest durin holis.

yesterday.thursday, aftr school look for ms koh. she gave me CADBURY fruits n nuTs chocolate! my favourite. got band prac. quite so-so la. mr lim didnt come, so sectionals whole day. hmm,i love lectures from mr lim.just dont know why, find it quite useful too. woops, if he's hear readin this, he will lecture more man. till so naggy man! =x ahah. then meet kel in school ferst, then went lot1.. took neoprints, again ;P then buy bubble tea,walk around. met alot of my friends. took bus 3o7 hm with him, bot some stationary too, then i send him off at mrt station,cos it's gettin latee.. he gave me letters. and in return,also gave him. n he wanted to give me his ring, it costs so much, but i declined. might lose it. hmm,then smsed each other.. wanted to chat o' te phone, but v tired. slept at 11 smt.

today, friday. THANK God Its Friday! p.E lesson, so-so. then ms meduati announced that xFactor camp is opened to the school, before that only allowed prefects. so my friends going with me,eyeah! janice, milo, fish, stef, drey. .. so on. the tee is damn nice. ;P omi gosh, listening to First Love played by Tokyo kosei Wind Orchestra. i love this orchestra when was in sec1..
today lessons, so-so. chemistry. open-book test. not that bad. startin to like phy and chem now. even thou i hate sci for te rest of my lifee. hee,maybe cos of great trs. then aftr sch took a drink,then went meet ms lai in 3rd level staff room,then she takin lunch at staff lounge,.. we had a wonderful time chatting togetherr.ms lai still owed me chocolatee. then 2pm, meet mSkoH. she gave me kinder BUENO> went for band. sec1s havin combine in music room til 3,guided them lor. then at 4pm,seniors.. played through sg raphsody and american riversongs.. then sectionals. okkay. was alright. mr lim corrected my mistake. and until today, joseph just realised that , i holding my instrument slanted to te right, i cant hold straight, thats how i play lor. i'm unique kayy. ;p
my juniors, rena, yan yan, zi ting, and forgot a girl's name .. they very cute cute de. at least they are progressin.everytime i conduct .they see me,laugh n laugh. lol.

i miss him. supposed to go to esplanade with him and catch a show.. he got band camp. missing youu.. hai.. when can we meet again. aiyoooo

tomorrow got band practise as usual. 730am.think sec1s need to turn up ba. benny is comin! yeah! and should be got combine ba. aftr band, should be goin group study with bandmatess. need to work on my poa, a maths..e maths.

omigoshss. this sunday goin msia for adventurecamp. so fast. i just cant hold any longerr.. i cant wait man. some are my current classmates. hee.


2 morE dayS to advEnturecAmp.
32 more dAys to syF. [2.45pm]
6 more dAys prefectcAmp.
7 more dAys xfActor cAmp.

tomorrow 's janice bday, the day aftr next, phylis bday. and on camp day itself,its kewin bday! woohoo!
mybday comin sooN. jUly 22.

No comments: