Thursday, March 10, 2005

yesterday wasnt online. too restless. met him after band, went lot1. we took neoprints together.was really very very happy. wanted to buy a couple ring. but, was way too big for me to wear. so didnt. he told me he would buy a real 1 for me. aww,thats too ex. then didnt walk around lot1, cos alot of ppl i knew there. and needa go hm early. i send him off at mrt, he wanted to send me. but i insist see him off, cos he always sees me off de. yeah,and i missed him badly. then took 3o7 bus to yewtee control.met aileen n kexin, so accompanied them for dinnar. i ate only fries.then walked home with aileen. had a great chat together too. reached home was like 830pm alr. slept at 11 plus.

todAY's weD . weekly assembly. ay,, zf changed sitting arrangment, now he's sitting besides allan so v near me. damn buay ba,trying to tahan him man. __ durin eng, mrs tan never print enough copies, so i was te only 1 who didnt hav te handout. havta share. then zf n allan teach me orgami. so interesting! chinese lesson, tr nv come. so slack ard. then assembly. .."who wants to be a hunderaire". aha. tarin. not bad la. but vouchers,not real cash. then mrs sheree scolded me, cos i prefect, then never sit at e 2nd level. hai, was feelin v down then. when kena scolded, i feel b bad for te rest of my day alr. then adv. camp briefing. yeah,so happy. cant wait for te camp. !!! aww man,its gonna be great fun with friends over at KL. wooAHAH! .but i will definitely miss him alot. no more phone chats for sunday night to tues nite. camp fr sunday 930pm to tues 930pm. ohh then, i tinnk wed no band ba. a day for me te rest. thurs prefect camp,aint stay overnight. cos fri mornin needa go Xfactor Camp. also leadership stuffs ba. till sunday. aww man.then monday go sch. this is my limited 1 week holis. hai__ yo.
then affter briefin,kel called me. i was rather angry initally. but comes to think of it, not his fault. hai, , when am i gonna meet him again. ... ...
reach hm at 4, took a short nap. evening went to buy groceries with mommy, met yi heng. aha. then 8 plus reached hm,took dinner. just drank sprite. takin my ice cream later !!weahhaha! so long never enjoy my life already. my life is always daily routine de.

tomorrow got band worhh. tues band prac, mr lim taught us " HA Ha Ha" . okkay, rather cool. i guessed . still trying how to make that effect. need to work on my band symphonic bk. not v good. and also both pieces. time flies. verysoon SYF ...
needa design te prefects' camp tee le. byE.


missing euu.

5 moRe dAys to advENture cAMp.
8 morE dAys to prEfects cAmp.
9 morE daYs to xfActor cAmp.


te very ferst kiss.

No comments: