Wednesday, March 23, 2005

didnt blog anything for a week le. cos last week was march holis. was real busy. 3 camps.

got msiA leadershiP camp __ prefeCt camP ___ xfact0R camP.

oF all, i think all was te best. especially xfActor camP. i got to know all te instructors, they are in their 20s. sociable. , nice to chat with. bout their work life. what we wanna be when we grow up and stuffs like that. some of them are what engineer, tr ..blabla. they are volunteers to help in this camp. everything was great. our bunk got aircons. aha, is quite a relax camp. and also, buffet..campfire. my gp won.got te musical skit. we mixed ard with kranji sec ppls. they are sec2s. kkayy,have lotsa activities that need teamwork, cooperation n stuffs like that. best game was nuclear disaster. and we got lectures too. felt aslp. aha, and last day exchanged phone no. even went for lunch together with 'em.

and on that day itself,which is sunday. i meet kel. for lunch. we went for a place for a long long chat. then meet out again on monday aftr my lessons... which was yesterday,
we went to cck park. bot rojak! lol, we shared and also bubble tea. had lotsa fun. then evening went home already.

today didnt meet him, cos__ i got band. then during physics lesson, was terrible. dont even understand what in te world tr was talkin bout. hai. he cant teach us man. ms lai teach betterrr.
then english lesson,was really unwell n over-exhausted, slept. told mrs tan lor. she allowed me to sleep then. asked me my lessons till wad time.i said i got band till v late. she asked me get excuse go hm early.

whoa after poa lesson till 230pm, i chiong for lunch. then band. was really unwell. mr lim dont allowed me go home, asked me sit on te chair listen but nid not play. hai__ 3 hours. doin nothing. but i got take down notes. he complimented me. so.. weird. -.-

this is how my day goes by.

i 'm meeting him on good friday. yeah. really lookin forward.
and on saturday for canadian brass talk. glad he bot ticket for me already.

i wanna go Lord Of The Dance at Kallang Theatre and also Sound Of Music at esplanade.
and mr lim's band , yong siew toh conserv. yeah. so many concerts. keepin myself busy. durin weekends. if not, i will get stress man. ahaaa.

kkaayy lar. today. mskoh left smt for me. thanks .. hmm, , a tough day for me. hai_

No comments: